The Council Office is located on the first floor at 77 High Street, Wivenhoe, CO7 9AB and is open to the public from 9.30am to 12.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Tel: 01206 822864, email: email@example.com
At the Office you can:
- pick up a free roll of clear plastic recycling sacks.
- pick up free white garden sacks (bring your voucher from Colchester Borough Council). Click here to receive your garden bag vouchers.
- pick up a free green recycling box for tins and glass.
- buy a roll of 26 food caddy liners (1.00 per roll).
- pick up a free food caddy box, large or small.
- buy a pack of 50 doggy 'poop' bags (£1.00 per roll).
- book the William Loveless Hall
- book the 'Communty' Bus (13 seater minibus).
- research cemetery records.
- borrow the cat basket.
- planning applications (now online with Colchester Borough Council click here).
- apply for an allotment.
- pay your allotment bill.
- obtain a dinghy parking space.
- obtain a canoe/kayak rack space.
- general information on Wivenhoe.
| Kevin Harkin, Office Manager.|
Maurice Howard, Responsible Financial Officer.
| James Young, Estates Open Spaces Manager.|
| Andrew Hearn, Estates Properties Manager.|
| Mandy Smart, Reception/Administration.|
| Emma Buckley, Reception/Administration.|
| Mick Wells, William Loveless Hall Caretaker.|
| Lesley Wells, William Loveless Hall Cleaner.|
| Michael Smither, Litter Picker.|
| Sheryl Todd, Weekend Car Park Toilet Key Holder.|