The Council Office is located on the first floor at 77 High Street, Wivenhoe, CO7 9AB and are open to the public from 9.30am to 12.30pm Monday to Friday.
Contact details: 01206 822864, email@example.com
At the Office you can:
- pick up a free roll of clear plastic recycling sacks.
- pick up free white garden sacks (bring your voucher from Colchester Borough Council). Click here to receive your garden bag vouchers.
- pick up a free green recycling box for tins and glass.
- buy a roll of 26 food caddy liners (1.00 per roll).
- pick up a free food caddy box, large or small.
- buy a pack of 50 doggy 'poop' bags (£1.00 per roll).
- book the William Loveless Hall
- book the 'Communty' Bus (13 seater minibus).
- research cemetery records.
- borrow the cat basket.
- planning applications (now online with Colchester Borough Council click here).
- apply for an allotment.
- pay your allotment bill.
- obtain a dinghy parking space.
- obtain a canoe/kayak rack space.
- general information on Wivenhoe.