The Scout & Guide Hall is available for hire when not used for Scouting and Guiding activities.
It makes an ideal venue for children's parties, seminars and exhibitions. Please
note we do not hire out it out for weddings or engagement parties where a
lot of alcohol might be consumed.
- two large halls, one carpeted and the other with a polished floor
- a kitchen with two cookers, fridge and freezer
- cups, saucers and tea plates
- a front room in which food can be prepared and laid out, having direct access to the
- there are plenty of tables and chairs
- adequate car parking outside.
The Hall is to be found behind the Wivenhoe Town Council Offices, High
Street, Wivenhoe, adjacent to the Police Station, and opposite the
Library. Behind the Hall is the King George V playing field with its
play area and adjacent Wivenhoe Woods.
The Hall is always hired out in its entirety. After use, we ask that
all tables and chairs are put away, and that the Hall is left in a clean
and tidy condition, in readiness for the next user.
For more information, call Mrs Bonnie Hill tel: 01206
823073 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org